Actually, I was starving as hell for this for a while, so I decided to buy all the ingredients and make it. Well, you know, dreams don’t work unless you do.
This is just a lazy recipe that I always do lol, you can add whatever you like, for people who’s on diet or want a healthy meal, then you can change the ingredient way more healthy (like put chicken breast instead of sausage or bacon, and put more veggies)
I put what I have in the fridge, it took me about 15 mins in total to make this.
So here is the recipe.
– 1/2 cup of butter
– Corn – 1 cup
– Bell Pepper (green, red or yellow is fine – optional) – 1 cup
– Onion / Red onion – 2/3 cup
– Sausages / Ham / Bacon – 1 1/2 cup
– 1 teaspoon of salt, 1 teaspoon of black pepper, 1/2 teaspoon of red flake chili (optional)
– Cheese 😤 😤 😤
Cut bell pepper, onion, sausages into cubes.
- Toast your sandwiches .
- Heat up the pot, put the butter on and wait until it melted.
- Put onion on, stir it up and then put all the corn and sausages on the pot.
- When the sausage turns to yellow-brown, put the bell pepper in.
- Season it with salt and pepper.
- Then put in on the sandwiches and set the cheese on top
- Put in microwave for 1-2 mins.
That’s it. 😅
You can dress it with some chilli sauce or ketchup.